Wills & Estates | Civil Litigation | Real Estate | Commercial Law
Growing and protecting your business takes careful planning. We are here to help.
We draft or review ownership agreements, shareholder agreements, operating agreements, partnership agreements, as well as vendor and customer agreements.
We provide continuing counsel to businesses for the operation and growth of the entity:
- Commercial property transactions
- Commercial leases (as owner or tenant)
- Construction contracts
- Contracts with vendors and customers
- Employee agreements (noncompete, confidentiality)
- Sale or purchase of the business or ownership interest
- Sale, purchase or lease of equipment
- Asset transfers
Despite the most careful planning, every business faces the possibility of being a plaintiff or defendant in a legal dispute. Our business law attorneys have extensive experience in business and commercial litigation, including vendor disputes and internal disputes among owners and family members. We can help draft your agreements and help you enforce them when the time comes.
DURKIN MACDONALD, LLC
ATTORNEYS AT LAW
536 East Drinker Street
Dunmore, PA 18512